Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2011

2 flights down...1 to go

Hey everyone,

I have made it successfully to Johannesburg. Only one flight left to get to Livingstone. I promise you that I am going to be very honest about how things are going along this journey. So with that....I think it hit me on the plane that this is not a vacation. Of course I had the scheduled crying session yesterday morning as Jordan, Judy and Cindy bid me farewell at the airport. It's a very bizarre feeling knowing that I will not be going home for a long while....I'm nervous. I have feelings of excitement too but right now anxiety is my best friend!! :) So I'm going to board the next plane soon so ta ta for now...

Talk soon

xoxo

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes - the airport scene was not pleasant at all!!
I'm sure now that you have arrived you are feeling much better, but remember, that you CAN always come home and we will be waiting for you with open arms.

Miss you already!!
Cindy
xoxoxox

Judy said...

Hey Vick, I hope the last flight went well and you arrived safely!
Who was the lucky person who got the seat next to you on the plane? Haha!! Can't wait to read all about your days.
Miss you lots!
Judy
xo