Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 26, 2010

6 days to go.....


Before I even leave I want to thank everyone for the incredible donations that you have given me to bring to Zimbabwe. It's going to feel like Christmas when I get there. To check out some pictures already published on the internet of where I am going, google...African Impact Antelope Park Facebook. Tsavo and Thilani are two of the lions that will still be there when I arrive...just a little bigger.

Apparently 8 new cubs are there so I will be working and bottle feeding 6 week old cubs. Yes... the camera & video camera are packed up and ready to go.

I'm so excited that I shaved my cat to look like a lion!!

3 comments:

JAC79 said...

FRANK THE LION!! YAY!! :) Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to follow you on this awesome adventure!!
I hope you have an excellent time! :)

jlalumiere said...

Getting excited for you! Can't wait to see those pics.

j
xx

jackie said...

Too cool. Can't wait to hear more about it when you get there.